Kevin Lam joins Scott Hanselman to show him the powerful management and tooling capabilities that help you develop and debug logic apps using the Azure Portal, and also from within Visual Studio using a Logic App ARM template.
CSS animations allow you to create animations that go beyond simple property changes. Similar to popular animation tools, you can use keyframes to create more complex visuals. Watch the video to learn the basics of CSS animations and then learn more at http://aka.ms/CSSAnimations
Mac users have been waiting a long time for this… There is a Skype for Business Mac Client ! And now Microsoft release the CU1, including more features, improvements and bug fixes.
CU1, Iincludes new Features:
- Group management is available for O365 and SfB Server 2016 users (this functionality is not available for Lync Server 2013 users). Users can now:
- Add/create new contact group
- Delete a contact group
- Rename a contact group
- Users can tag contacts for status change alerts.
- Ability to add Enterprise Distribution Groups to contacts list
It’s the single place where experts in the community can share, collaborate and learn about products and services across Microsoft.
An overview video of Microsoft Azure and what you can do. Presented by Scott Hanselman.
An helpfull url where you can check the availability of you tenant name, before you create it.
If your organization enables Excel Services for SharePoint to enable BI, we have some updates on what has changed with SharePoint Server 2016 BI. Updates include architecture changes to the SharePoint-based on-premises Microsoft BI Stack and how you can benefit from upgrading your BI farms to SharePoint Server 2016, SQL 2016 and Office Online Server with Excel Online .
Some of the new productivity features:
- New Installation Experience
- Enhanced Visual Studio Feedback Workflow
- Visual Studio IDE
- Live Architecture Dependency Validation
- Live Unit Testing
- Developer Command Prompt
- Debugging and Diagnostics
- Visual C++
- C# and Visual Basic
- Tools for XAML Apps
- Tools for Universal Windows App Development
- Visual Studio Tools for Apache Cordova
- Xamarin (Preview)
- Developer Analytics Tools
- Team Explorer
- SQL Server Data Tools
- Office Developer Tools for Visual Studio
- Visual Studio Software Development Kit
- Azure SDK for .NET
- Node.js Tools for Visual Studio
- Visual Studio Tools for Unity
- .NET Core and Docker(Preview)
This episode of GoingNative comes to you in two parts: First, Steve chats with Augustin Popa about the latest and greatest features in Visual Studio 2017 RC. Please try it out and let us know how you like it! For deeper dives on specific features, feel free to watch the Connect(); videos , or read about it on the Visual C++ Blog .